Ready?

Ready?
Let's start

Sunday 31 March 2013

Olympus Has Fallen Review


White House needs major renovation after this movie!

Olympus Has Fallen Review – Why hello there, Mr Butler, it’s been a while since you strut your macho’ness in the big screen but then I think you went a lil overboard on this one. For Pete sake, one fella taking down tones of daredevil commandos who aculi manage to bring down White House (code name: Olympus) in 13 minutes? That’s a bit far-fetched don’t you think. Heck, I think even James Bond won’t be able to do!
 
I can do more damage all by myself compared to your tones of comando's!
Anyways, you better hold on to your seat once the action mode kicks in. It’s full boom, kaboom, bang bang boom, blasting, blowing, shooting, breaking and all sorta ‘ing which mite cause discomfort if you can’t handle too much blood and gore.

We finaly made ey?

 
Ada gaya! Keunggulan not so much!

Gerald Buttgrrr (No typo, but that’s just my tribute to his well-formed butt!) plays Mike Banning who got demoted after a big screw up which in my view was not his fault at all. Case of point, imagine having to decide whether to save the President of United States of America or his wifey? The President is within you reach while the wifey’s seat beat is stuck and seconds away from plunging into a ravine….tuff luck if you ask me! If I was in such situation , I might just have gone blank and both of them would be sleeping with the fishes!. After the tragedy, Banning was transferred into desk job, much like me, hey at least I didn’t cause anybody’s death (yet) rite?

As luck and un-luck (pick according to your preference) would have it, Banning witness White House being attacked and his goes all ‘Rambo and am gonna kill u mofo North Koreans’ mode to save the President and try to get back his old job! (I see what you did there Mike, smart-arse!) In between all that chaos, we get to see people getting killed, whacked, stabbed, shot, saved (yup, some lucky soul do survive this mayhem) and you can pretty much predict what the ending gonna be like. (like DUH!)

It’s a was good to see Dylan ‘The Practice’ McDermott, Angela ‘Waiting to Exhale’ Basset, Morgan ‘my mum’s favorite actor’ Freeman, Radha ‘Why your first name sound like an Indian’ Mitchell, Aaron ‘I’m the President but I got tied during most of this movie’ Eckhart and Ashley ‘Walk in late for this movie and you will miss my scene’ Judd on the screen after so long. Each of them played their roles well, be in good or bad! Some kicked arse while others kicked the bucket…literally!

 
Still yummy after all this years!

Owh how you have aged yummyly Dylan!


Watch this if you want to know how to plan an attack on the White House (just kidding!). It’s a full on action flick so leave your chick out if she is not into action, unless she wants to drool at Gerald like me! 

Damn Boy! U so hot, y didn't join K pop group instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment