Ready?

Ready?
Let's start

Friday 4 March 2016

Hail, Caesar! Review

Why you lied to me poster? Tsk tsk 
Hail, Caesar! Review – That time when I got fooled by the poster. (I’ll explain more)
Him, him, him, him and yeah...her... 
Hurmm…where do I even start? For starters, I’ve not watched any movie by the Coen brothers so I’m not familiar with their style of movie making and true enough I was annoyed after having to sit thru this not-made-for-everybody-flick. I can’t even explain the storyline because it was all over the place. From what I could grasp, it follows the life behind the scene of a movie production house and how one guy tries his best to make everything work. It’s not easy task as he is faced with one problem after another from a kidnapped movie star, unplanned pregnancy and even facing the communist. Yearp, I told you its all-over-the-place. If you have the patience, you might enjoy it otherwise one might just walk out of the cinema like how some did during the preview viewing.
What would you do? 
These names and their pictures on the poster is what fooled me, check out the names, George Clooney, Josh Brolin, Channing Tatum, Tilda Swinton, Scarlett Johansson. Despite the big names, some only play a small role and mostly just irritated the crap of me, Maybe it was just me but yeah, definitely not my type of film. There were however some funny moments but that was not good enough to engage my interest. I was just looking forward for it to end.

Go act in a better flick please guys. 
If any of you had watched it and have a different opinion please do share as for me this was just a waste of my time and thank God it was a preview or else I would have wasted my hard earned money as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment