Ready?

Ready?
Let's start

Monday 15 July 2013

#WetPhuket I mean really really wet Phuket mini holiday




Half year gone but can still feel the after effect! In a good way of course! :)

Life has never been the same since my Krezi Krabi trip. I made loads of new friends. Some of them have become regular part of my life that when I don’t see them within a month, we start missing each other. Fine…maybe they don’t miss me but I do miss the krezi peopen. 
The Krezi Peopen!!!


One of the nut is named Bella (name has been changed to protect her identity!) (She was not part of the peopen tapi after sometime dah muncul in my radar...ehem!) Since her house is the closest to my apartment compared to the rest of the gang, we started to lepak more often (as in tengok wayang, go for comedy club and 'stuff'). Plus this nut is really SEWEL once you get to KNOW her despite her repeated “I’m Angel, I’m Angel” – sambil buat her silly but cute ‘halo over her head gesture’.  
Jangan tertipu Tipah oiiiiiii!!!
Some of the girls in group have been planning for trip to Bali tapi ntah kenapa till now no news so Bella suggested that she and I go for a mini cuti-cuti Thailand before puasa month arrived. I was like…what Thailand again?...Mak ai…ni dah kali ketiga this year aku jejak Negara Siam. Not that I’m complaining sebab I really am fond of this country. Dah tuh, I can’t remember the last time I went to Phuket. Masa tuh tengah emo so booked my holiday tengah-tengah malam and I remember spending ‘my time’ there and came back feeling so refreshed.
Blissful Beach!
This time syiok because we get to have our own bilik, paid for, so lagi best, just keluar duit for flight and other expenses je. After going thru my ciput annual leave balance and avoid clashing with my loyer’s holiday. I finally had to burn four (4) working days in Phuket. Pegi Tuesday (2nd July) and return Friday (5th July), while Bella still trying to convince me to extend till the weekend…sorry babe…maybe next time ek?

Since our flight was on pagi buta, I spent the night at her place and rasa macam baru je tido dah kena kejut. Lepas dah siap, her parents drove us to LCCT. Bapak ramai manusia pepagi buta. I took a huge risk, sebab I just bank in my salary cheque Thursday and wasn’t sure if I had any money in my bank account so first thing I did sampai airport, cucuk for duit. Thank God dah clear. Withdrew RM800 tuka to Bath kena top up another RM25 baru dapat 700 Bath….mak aiiiiiiiiiiii ruginyerrrrrr….but what to do? Lepas tuh check in luggage and Bella walap bubur Mary Brown for brekpes.

Pastu jalan jarak jauh to board the plane, dono how come we managed to get seat depan so yeay…takyah nak jalan jarak ‘midden’ inside the plane. Lepas park our arse onto the seat, masing-masing pakai our 'hearing aid'. This monkey sibuk watch dono what Korean series on her iPad, lepas tuh gelak gile-gile. Yarabi…nasib baik aku kenal ko, kalu tak dah kena sepak dah. Dia punya gelak sampai pompuan sitting on her left side oso tengok semcm je. Maka bermula lah pengembaraan sewel/siao kami. Rasa kejap je dah landing at Phuket Airport. After the usual procedure chop passport and all. We booked a minivan and waited for the driver to pick up enuff passengers to take us to our respectively hotels, resort and whatnot.
Welcome back Mani!!!
Sambil tunggu van nak gerak tuh, tengok dah hujan…errrr….ok….kejap je kot. Sampai tempat tinggal for the nex three (3) nites, it was still raining…bilik pulak tak siap lagi tapi tummy dah mula sing so we grabbed an umbrella and start to walk around the place. I was hunting for fruits, sweet Thai Mango, my official food whenever am there. Jalan punya jalan, mek tuh bawak aku sampai pasar jual all type of fruit….shiteeee…..so apa lagi? Borong lar….took 3 Mangos and mata kucing while she bought Manggis. Memang pesta buah lar balik bilik kang. Bila dah abis circle one round, bilik dah siap so apa lagi? Time to unpack.
Selamat sampai dah

Ferning kepala see options!
Being OCD I am, terus macam buka kedai, barang merata-rata, nasib baik tak share bilik, boleh lak aku nak …ehem ehem ‘free and easy dalam bilik’! hehehe….too bad no bath tub…demit...kalu tak…fuh….Lepas dah update FB, twitter, watsap status, tengok luar still hujan. TV in bilik got loads of channel yang tayang gamba bes-bes tapi in Thai language lak….erk…nasib got Channel V so layan yang tuh sambil tetido kejap till bangun and keluar jalan-jalan lagi. Bapak banyak Bangla kat situ. Rasa macam kat Dhaka lak kejap. Those Bangla’s dono how to analyze us. Satu gelap dan comei while the other…well…was the other….kekeke…(hey it’s my blog post so sue me babeh!)
Watch where you enter, tempat ni 'safe' in you know what I mean.
Jalan punya jalan, we passed by a massage place so you know what time it is…two (2) hours of pure bliss in pain kena penyet sampai keluar segala again dalam badan. Syiok woah!!! Abis kena penyek, we passed by a tour place yang Bella kenal and purchased a package to go island hopping to James Bond island the next day. Lepas tuh lalu tepi beach tengok ombak kuat giler…hmm…must be because it rained earlier, pegi dekat sikit…Amma….memang kuat woah ombak, tak berani nak letak kaki dalam air, dah dua-dua pun tak reti nak swim, but the wind memang damn chun wey! Damn syiok if come with ehem ehem…anyways, from far dah nampak it’s going to hujan so we cepat-cepat left the beach and gedebom…kan betul hujan!!! Lebat giler pulak tuh…adoi, run for cover!!! As much as we tried to find shade, still basah gak, then tetiba-tiba black out….o oooo….how liddet? Jangan blackout terus dah! After the rain kinda slowed down to renyai-renyai stage we made our way to Kusuma. The halal place and ordered our dinner. Lepas dah walap…we bought an overpriced baju hujan then continue jalan lagi bagai nak rak.
Calm before the storm
Sampai bilik I got a shocking update, I didn’t give the right padlock key to my Akka, so she kenot masuk dalam rumah to feed my kitties! ARGHHHHHH!!!!! MANI Y U SO STOOOOOOOPIDDDDDD!!!! I manage to convince her to buy a new pack and feed them thru the front door, the rest leave to God…..am so sorry kitties! *Thank you so much for your trouble Miau!!! I LAP YEWWWWW!!!!

Patut malam tuh keluar for sushi show (ehehhehe) tapi too tired and dah pening kepala think about my kitties so just crashed in bed lepas mandi.


The next morning, guess what…it was still raining…pfffftttt…aku sepak hujan ni kang…kat KL tuh panas giler cubalah hujan sana sket, ni bikin spoil mood je asik wetttttttttt….lepas breakpas, our van arrived and kita sampai kat pickup point. 
My mum mum thru out my stay....bleh...
Waited for other tourist to sampai and it started to rain even heavier! Lepas dah teduh sket…we did a jalan jarak jauh again from the pick-up point to the jetty. Nasib kapal besau and they had free flow of Cock…eh…I mean Coke, Sprite and bananaaaaaaa….lepas semua kambing dah naik, the funny host in the boat mula explain about our activity sambil buat lawak. 
Map of the islands
That’s the thing about Thai’s walaupun they tak reti nak cakap English that much, they make it up with their sense of humor.
Huge boat
Hero & Heroin Uncle Aunty!
It was raining the whole journey and we arrived at our first stop. Waiting for us were the canoe boys. We just sit je while they help to kayak and snap pictures while also explaining about the place. Our Kayakboy quite cute oso lar. Funny fella named Nana. He took our picture…pandai gak dia amik gamba, sambil tuh siap buat lawak lagi. 
Left shot, Right shot!
Let's gooooooooooooo
errrrrr.....tings yg i manage to snap

After exploring the first cave, we returned to the Big Boat and went to another cave island spot. 

Tengok tuh!
More proof!
Lepas tuh waiting for us was lunchie!!! Yum yum….not the best one I ate but lapar punya pasal bantai ajelah. Lepas tuh burp. 
Lai Lai Lai
We reached the next stop. Que James Bond music….turun bawah to a smaller boat and enjin dia nampak damn chun woah. 
Mini boat man!
Another feature I like about Thailand…they really are good at taking care of their visitors. Turun bawah….banyaknyer manusiaaaa…..ni baru time weekday….if weekend how? Sardine lar jawapnyer.
Mari posing posing
Notice the lady like....dafug?....ekeke... :D

Tetiba my partner was on her battery charging mode….lembik semacam sedangkan sebelum datang bukan main excited giler. Chey! Yennadey? But cannot blame her lar…it was raining and her leg oredi start to sakit sebab expose to sejukness a lot. Fine….jangan ko pengsan dah. We bumped into a TS kaki and snapped a picture ala James Bond and Bond girls yang gagal audition. Snap, snap then back to boat….it was still raining…then we came to the last stop…ntah tengah laut mana, the boat stopped and one by one beruk mula jump out and swim…erk…waddehek….camtu jer? Huhuhu…dah ler tengah hujan…sure air sejuk kan but then the girl from the boat convinced me to join so saya buka my glasses dan dengan mata yang blur, wore the life jacket and jumped…well...not jump per say tapi turun pakai tangga kecik tuh and swim dekat-dekat boat je. The girl was right, the water temp was just nice, so I just plip plap plip dekat tali near the tangga. Hujan mula lebat and after like half hour, semua kena naik. That’s when the best part….gigil siot….sejuksssssss…..Mummyyyyyy……nasib bawak tuala from hotel tapi tak cukup nak cover kaki. Die! After kenot tahan the wind kat atas that almost turned my kaki into popsicle, I turun bawah and lepak near the tangga tadi. 
Clear blue or izzit green water?
Nasib tak sejuk sangat kat sana tapi takut gak tertido and jatuh dalam air! Just listen to the engine sound and make up my own music dalam kepala. After sometime, I start hearing weird noise from behind and toleh tengok…errr…..ooookkk….it’s time for me to join the crowd.
jeng jeng jeng....entertainment Thai style!

Panjat tangga je, semua orang pandang kat aku…ERK!....whaaaaaaat? Rupa-rupanye the island hopping trip had another extra treat for us. Sekali they blast the music, keluar lah…budak-budak kayak tadi, three (3) of them including Nana dressed in drag and start to ‘entertain’ the males. Kekekeke….lawak siot! Diorang punya gelek bukan main lagi. Memang gets the mind off the crappy rain outside. Gelak-gelak dah sampai kat jetty balik. 
Multi-talented Nana!
Turun bawah and bought instant picture yang the cameraman tangkap masa pegi cave island tadi. 200 Bath for two (2) frames, ok kan? 
Had great time despite the rain!
Once sampai pick up point, tengok balik gamba-gamba tadi pastu gelak macam orang sewel dalam van! It was still raining still so tak sempat nak mum mum anything, terus masuk bilik masing-masing. Layan Channel V again till Bella messaged to get ready for sushi show! Owww yeah babeh….let’s do this. Her friend came and we masuk dalam 'tempat' tuh. Sampai awal sangat so not much crowd. Got our drinks and start acid to the eye session…it was pretty much how it was in Haytai during Krabi trip dulu, got slight difference lar….sebab tuh bukan Thai girl show but 'Sushi show'…after a while, I was left by myself and mula gelak giler tengok macam-macam aksi! 
Ready....aim.....
After like two (2) hours, the show went on loop…same performance, crowd was starting to come in so I bailed. Lapar giler tau…still hujan…pfffffffttttt…..so pakai baju hujan and walk in the rain cari foooooooooooooood….pancake to be specific. Spotted two chicks selling it so apa lagi? Nutella Banana Pancake please….teringat kejap kat Flo and Ivan! 
yum yum yum yum yum yummyyy yumminesssss
Then jalan-jalan lagi…another roadside trader selling, jagung bakar, manga and kaler’ed drink. Tapau sumore and walked back to bilik. 
stop kejap snap this picture before lupa!
Sampai je…om nom nom nom…nom nom nom…burppppppp…..hehehe….pastu zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hari ketiga…hmm…hujan skit still….yeay…tapi nak buat apa ek? Lepak kejap kat bilik Bella, pastu brekkie then mula jalan-jalan…
Penawar rindu!
Went to their shopping complex…not bad la…memang spotless the place.
Macam kat Bukit Bintang lak!
Noticed some B boys tengah prektis but they took too long so we chow….masuk dalam, beli barang sket. Nak tengok wayang, semua gamba dah watch kot…so lelas tengok 3D show pasal apa ntah…bengek punya waste of money….Yes....I suggested this so boooohooo Mani! 
errrr......owh well....
Owh well…lepas tuh jalan lagi…keluar tengok B boys dah mula perform then kawan Bella called. So we cabut balik hotel and he took us to cashew nut factory. Mahal giler siot! Ingatkan cheap macam kat Krabi…abis burn RM100 over kat situ dah but it was worth it lar. 
Beeeeeeeeee

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Lepas tuh singgah kejap kat Bee farm and next thing you know we bought some honey back home.
nutsssssss
ermmm.....
The way back was very looooooooooooooooooooong….and yes it was still raining!!!
This hay'wiring' still creeps me out!

Future heatbreaker! Comei kan?

Eeeeeeee geramnyer aku!!!! Sampai bilik terus opening ceremony cashew nuts tuh. Yum yum yum…then keluar to beach kejap jalan-jalan, borak-borak, gelak-gelak….beh tahan ah cuti ngan budak sewel ni. We somehow can tahan each other’s low and hyper mood. Kekadang tuh memang rasa nak campak dalam laut but we noticed we got quite got a lot of common interest. Jalan punya jalan it was time to balik bilik lepas dah mandi, we suppose to gi tengok a show kat shopping complex but I was late to termiss….sorry beb.
Nite view
Since we were oredi there, we masuk lagi dalam shopping complex tuh. Look left, look right….dono what to do…then jalan-jalan nampak bowling alley…hmm…so what say you Madame? Jom!
Eat my dust!!!!! Muahahaha
Let’s just say somebody kalah teruk ngan aku…muahaha….lepas tuh keluar tengok whole complex dah tutup. macam nak giler carik jalan keluar. Nasib tak sesat kat dalam tuh. Then we start to walk…walk…walk…walking…walking…walking…walked…walked…walked….sambil tuh melalak sing ntah macam-macam lagu keluar. 
Only in Thailand!!!
When passed by the clubs, I teringat my Krezi Peopen gang….sigh…lepas tuh tengok ada beruk bawak moto laju-laju lagi lah I miss them. 
Welcome welcome!
Multi-purpose Van!
Tade keje lain maaaa....
Bella noticed and tried to console me…it’s ok…am ok…we have each other…sorry emo kejap. Jalan jalan jalan jalan….sampai balik kat Kusuma and we tapau dinner. Thanks belanja. 
Halal certified!
We head to her room and sambil tengok 'King Kong' (the movie ok) walap our mum mum. Both dah maximum penats. Lepas dah burp, aku balik bilik and kiok.
Figured out I can take panoramic view shot in my fon!!! Wohooooooo!!!
The next morning when I woke up I tell you it was perfect…I mean PERFECT WEATHER wey!!! Geramnyerrrrrrrrrrrr!!! You have wicked sense of humor weather God! Like wicked giler!!! Dah ler kenot extend time dalam bilik. GRRRRR….woke up, packed my things with a heavy heart and had our breakfast. Lepas tuh lepak dalam bilik sampai kena halau at 12.15 pm. Chey extra 15 minute oso kenot ah? Lepas dah check out, we mula jalan jalan jalan jalan jalan jalan jalan….lalu balik Bangla Road…did I tell you it was NOT RAINING at that time and only that time since we’ve been here? GRRRRRR!!!! We walked some more, gelak-gelak, emo-emo, amek gamba. Lepas tuh pass by the massage place again so Bella had another massage session while I dozed off and snored like a wild hog next to her….penat maaaaaaaaaa…..lepas tuh gi beach…the water I tell you. Murugaaaaaaa…..YYYYYYYYYYY??? Nak jer aku terjun dalam air tuh! After two (2) days of silent…those beach boys start to flood the water. 
Tengah test run!
Huhhuuh....nak fly gak!
Yup....rub it innnnnnnnnn!!!
Sigh….what to do…we both sat by the beach and just like adding salt to the injury, there were people playing para sailing lah, jet ski lah….ARGHHHHH. 
I will be back....
Job hazard....nampak je terus snap!
Takpe….we just sat, borak, reflect on what happened for the past 4 days. Good times, down times, fun times, funny times. Thanks a lot for asking me to follow you Bella. We made it tru without killing each other…well at least not in reality yet! Sambil tuh boleh lak nak plan pasal next getaway….eh betul ke ni? Sanggup nak cuti ngan aku lagi ke?

Makin terserlah kesewelan dia kan?
Sharp pukul enam (6) kena halau from the resting seat tingy so we bid farewell to the beach…boleh tak…pegi beach holiday tapi tak mandi dalam laut, aku at least ada gak mandi masa island hopping. Arnab ni lagi kesian. Takpe…we have a do ever jelah lar ek? Sampai hotel balik, chill, update status and our ride to airport dah sampai. It started to rain again.
#Wetphuket
Aku dah mamai kat dalam keta tuh. Put on my hearing aid and float anyway. Lepas redah hujan, we reached the airport. 
Again.....only in Thailand.....
Check in yada, yada and Selamat kembali ke Malaysia. 
Whole passport chop Thailand jerrrrrrr
Arrived at LCCT dalam 15 minutes after mindnite and Bella’s parents dah oredi waiting for us. Since it was very late, I stayed over at her place again. Ntah doze off pukul berapa till woke up the next morning feeling bleh…jum gi cuti balik skang nak? kekekeke…Banyaklah ko Mani…dah balik tengok anak-anak kucing ko hidup lagi tak….after makan lunchie at her house, balik tengok, not only was my kitties all well and ok. Rupa-rupanya aku dah upgrade jadi nenek pulak!
Nanti pegi lagik ek Bella?

So my Dear nuts, that were my #wetphuket wet-venture with many more getaways to come minus the rain. Now gi buat keje!
Till our next sewel/siao trip!!!

1 comment:

  1. Panjangnya citer mak enon..
    My fav of all - the James Bond Island. Thank you for being patient with me when my battery dah KO. It was damn cold and my calves were aching. :)
    And of coz, for being there when all that Phuket stuffs spiral nearly out of control. Nearly je lah. Heehee..
    Yes, do over!! I already print screen your blog post so no running away now.. Hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete