Ready?

Ready?
Let's start

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Exposed Review

Why Keanu? Why? Tsk tsk
Exposed Review – Keanu is back but not is he any good?
Does she really? 
Detective Scotty Galban (Keanu Reeves) is investigating the death of partner when he comes across Isabel (Ana de Armas) who seems to have a strange connection to the case. As he digs deeper, he finds disturbing facts about of his former partner. Can Scotty solve the mystery and what truth is Isabel keeping to herself?
Seen this guy? He used to act in better movies...
Keanu….oh Keanu….why lar…I shall not comment further as I’m afraid I might butcher his credibility as one of my former favourite actor. As for Ana…a slight improvement from Knock Knock where she stared along Keanu…coincidence? I think not. I was delighted to see Mira Sorvino on the big screen after so long but that too soon became a disappointing anticipation when her role was nothing but…well…nothing. Hurm… I got nothing much to elaborate except for Exposed is fast exposing Keanu’s need to come up with better movie.
Come back with better movie please Keanu. 
This is a fine example when the Director is undecided on what genre of film he wants to direct. It travels back and forth between super natural to crime to simply annoying the heck out of me after a while with its pace. I just couldn’t wait to leave the cinema and I was to bump into this filmmaker, I swear to God, I would have just punched him in his face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment