Ready?

Ready?
Let's start

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hummingbird Review



Hummingbird? Why Hummingbird? o.O
Hummingbird Review – Jason oh Jason! What on Earth happen to you? I can’t remember the last good movie you acted in. I used to love your movies, case of point, Death Race…after that onwards it’s all downhill. I was contemplating to watch this movie but decided to go since I won the preview tickets; if I had purchased the tickets then I would have been disappointed!

What’s with the title Hummingbird? It got nothing with the movie. The Director did put in a glimpse of actual hummingbirds but then that scene makes you scratch your head even more. Like…pesat tetiba burung ni enter frame lak? Errr…

Anyhow, the storyline, if you could call it. Jason’s character, I don’t know what’s the name of his character coz he keeps changing it, Crazy Joe lah, what lah…who cares. He was an x special force assigned in Afghanistan so he did his shares of ‘killings’ and is deeply disturbed by it.
Apa tengok-tengok?
He returns to London and ends up in the streets. He gets chased by thugs and happens to ter‘enter’ into rich arse man house who is kinda obsessed with male anatomy, you go figure which ‘part’ I’m talking about. The owner of the place happens to be in New York for some time so Jason makes good use of this ‘guest house’ he luckily stumbles upon. How convenient ey? 

He does some odd (Read: Dodgy) work for Chinese Tsunami eh I mean Chinese underground warlords and has a thing for a nun, heck he even get her to do the bedroom lambada, while she tries to get him to change his way of life, so that’s pretty much the storyline. 
Wait....there's something on your lips...
It has some ganas bashing up moment, Jason’s driving skills, funny and ERK!!! scenes! I for once was laughing, shaking my head in disbelief and overall disappointed with the movie so if you think you might feel otherwise by all means go ahead and watch it.
Errr.......
Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Do another stinker and I'll shot you myself! :|
 P/s – Jason sigh Jason SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH L      

No comments:

Post a Comment