Ready?

Ready?
Let's start

Wednesday 13 April 2016

10 Cloverfield Lane Review

Tsk tsk 
10 Cloverfield Lane Review – Is it sequel to Cloverfield? Is it a new flick? Heck if I know…
Tsk tsk tsk 
After an argument with her fiancé Ben, Michelle (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) gets into a car accident. She wakes up chained to a wall inside what seems like an underground enclosure. Soon a burly man, Howard (John Goodman) explains that an unknown attack has taken place outside and he rescued her to keep her safe. Besides the both of them, another resident is Emmett (John Gallagher Jr.) who assure that Howard’s explanation is valid as he himself witnessed a bright light and soon made his way for shelter in Howard’s bunker. After initial hiccups, three of them start to bond until Michelle discovers a disturbing discovery. Together with Emmett, they hatch a plan to escape from the bunker and find out what has actually happened to the world outside.
Tsk tsk tsk tsk 
Hurm…I don’t know what to say…only above average acting by John and Mary helped me to sit thru this crap. Too much talking, too much conspiracy, too much of not-knowing-the-fuck-is-happening eventually got into my nerve plus a suggestion that there might be another sequel to this just got me shaking my head. Don’t even get me started about the ‘alien invasion’! I have no idea what is the purpose of making this movie, if you can call it that. Bluek!

Why dey? Why??? 
If you remember the ‘prequel’ to this flick, Cloverfield, it did show fuzzy footage of New York being attacked by some alien force. I also remember the headache after watching it because of the camerawork. Some audience actually walked out of the cinema because they couldn’t stand it anymore. I managed to finish watching it and that should have been a sign for me to skip the film but I guess I didn’t learn my lesson. I had the same feeling of walking out but decided to stay put just to find out WHAT THE FUCK is actually happening and guess what…I don’t give a fuck anymore. Cloverfield and this flick or whatever that is related to this crap should just be kept underground and never revived. Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment