Ready?

Ready?
Let's start

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials Review

Lari oi lariiiiiiii
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials Review – The running continues…
The Maze Runners! 
After making it out alive from the maze, the boys are in for another unknown adventure ahead of them. They are brought to a facility and given new cloth, food and bed to sleep on. Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) is however suspicious on the real intention of people ‘helping’ them. He investigate further and finds out that they are ‘precious goods’ because their blood can be used to fight a deadly virus. Once again Thomas gather his Glades buddies and goes on the run towards the mountain people who can help them. With WCKD (pronounced “wicked) hot on their heels can they make it alive…once again?
A different view perhaps?
Nothing to shout about here. I was not impressed with the boys running in the maze and it gets worse in this sequel. I was just tired looking at them running and running and…more running. What is the purpose? A life full of running. I rather just walk but that’s just me. 
Will Thomas make it? 
Perhaps my age is catching up for not liking this flick. I however like The Hunger Games and Divergent series so I guess it’s the movie’s fault. It just didn’t measure up to other teenage post-apocalyptic pictures out there. Perhaps you might think otherwise. The final part will release next year and I will only watch it if I get the preview tickets. Not gonna spend my money on this when there are better films out there.
P/s - Thank you Churp Churp for the #Churpremiere tickets 

No comments:

Post a Comment