Ready?

Ready?
Let's start

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Michael Jackson - King of Pop #gonetoosoon

I think I started to listen to you before i could memorize my 'ABC'. Your songs became 'Another Part of Me'. You taught me that if I 'I Wanna Be Starting Something', I can't keep it 'In The Closet'. It's ok if things get 'Bad' or 'Dangerous' because you can always 'Blame It On The Boogie'!
If you can't 'Beat It', just 'Come Together' and make 'History'! It's not easy to 'Heal The World' but we often forget that 'We Are The World' so when you think 'They Don't Care About Us', just remember that 'You Are Not Alone'. You are the 'Man In The Mirror', you are the 'Liberian Girl' no matter if you are 'Black or White'
It's 'Human Nature' to 'Don't Stop Till You Get Enough' so 'Scream' even when you feel like a 'Stranger In Moscow''Remember The Time', your 'Childhood' , your 'Ghosts' to overcome any 'Thriller'.
Michael, you taught me about faithfulness thru 'Ben' while proving that 'Bille Jean'is not your lover but not so sure about 'Dirty Diana'. Even though you are gone, 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' because when I listen to you I ask to myself 'Will You Be There', I can hear you whisper 'I'll Be There' and that's good enough to turn my frown into a 'Smile'
The world can never replace your amazing talent. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. Now go have fun entertaining my Amma because I bet the Old Lady can't wait to 'Rock With You'. Rest in peace King of Pop. 

Just thought of posting this up all out of sudden. Hope you like it! 

P/s - pictures taken from Michael Jackson Facebook Page

1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/Michael-Jackson-La-FINTA-MORTE-Illuminati-1066402416713959/?fref=ts
    ................
    http://mjacksonlafintamorte.altervista.org/109/

    ReplyDelete