Ready?

Ready?
Let's start

Monday 21 January 2013

The Impossible Review






 The Impossible review – I don’t care who else is nominated for Best Actress, Naomi Watts gets my vote to take Oscar home! Simply brilliant performance from the wonder from down under. Special kudos to the 3 boys who played Lucas, Thomas and Simon respectively. So much talent at such young age. One thing tickle my bone was when Evan McGregor start looking for his son. I can’t help imagine, it’s like Obi Wan Kenobi looking for Luke Skywalker! Hehehe…anyways, jokes aside. This story chronicles the after math of the Tsunami that hit in 2004. How a family struggles to unite after being separated in way not imaginable. I can’t imagine being in such situation. It has a good ending for the Benet’ family but you can’t help to wonder about the rest who lost their loved ones. 


 It also shows how people from different background come together to help each other during trying times. I left the cinema feeling half-hearted, glad because this family pulled through the disaster but what about other innocent lives that was lost. It’s just a circle of life I guess. All I can say is, when you are worried, close your eyes and think of something nice. May God bless everyone! 


Don't let this gem pass...go watch it if you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment