Ready?

Ready?
Let's start

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Knock Knock Review

Knock knock....who's there? 
Knock Knock Review - …and just when I thought Keanu got his acts together in John Wick…he decides to ‘knock’ my trust away. Tsk tsk…why dey?
Could you help us kind Sir? 
Evan Webber (Keanu Reeves) is a former DJ turned architect who is happily married. Evan unfortunately had to celebrate father’s day on his own as his wife and two kids had to go away to get some work done. Home alone on the rainy night, he tries to help to two lost girls, Genesis (Lorenza Izzo) and Belly (Ana de Armas) to find their way to a party. Little did he knew that the girls had a twisted plan that his life turned upside down. Even his worst nightmare would not match with what the girls are to do to him. Can Evan escape this cruel game?
Let's play a 'game' shall we? 
I got no words to describe how I felt watching Neo from The Matrix series getting his arse kicked by two chicks. I…I…haih…Keanu…what the hell dey? Like really! What the hell! It doesn’t help when he suddenly goes on ranting about being deceived by the ‘poor helpless’ girls! Like seriously?! From the time the door goes knock knock, I felt like knocking over all those involved in making this movie.

I mean like real serious shite game! 
For heaven sake, Keanu, get your acts together and come up with better films please. Or at least stop acting in crap like this. Period!  
P/s - Thank you The Malay Mail for the season pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment